Writing, Editing and Publishing a book or even putting an idea out there can be overwhelming.
This is so much more than a job to me. I love books and I believe in the power of the written word to move people. It means the world to me to know I’ve helped an author refine their work or execute their idea. However, it is not my job to impose my vision on your work but to help you to refine your vision. Sometimes that means editing and sometimes that means fleshing out what you have. I will be there throughout the process to help you ensure it is the best it can be. With my dedication to helping you and your ideas and talent, we will work together to polish your writing or idea so you can confidently publish it and know it is the best it can be. My goal is to make the process as simple and enjoyable as possible for you. Sharing your ‘baby’ for the first time can be very scary. I want you to be as comfortable as possible. That is why I show you how I am the best choice by detailing the process and offering a free sample. So, you can see the quality of my work for yourself. So, let’s get started with your free edit or free sample.
How I ensure your happiness with my work
- For both of us to get to know each other, I offer a free sample edit of up to 2000 words or a free sample of my writing. This also allows me to get to know your voice so your style flows throughout your book.
- I will help you throughout the process from editing to formatting to blurb writing. I can help you do it all.
- I don’t farm out any work. You always have me working my very hardest on your project.
- I won’t react with horror to the conservative elements in your work
- When you sign a contract with me that means I keep your work strictly confidential.
- When you email me during business hours you get me responding. I check emails once per hour so you will hear back from me quickly. Your time and your concerns matter to me.